It’s important that all of us take safety seriously. Behavior on the job is influenced by those around you. If you’re not acting safely, others may not be either!
Each of us needs to be committed to making QuickChek a Safe Place to Work and a Safe Place to Shop. Here are some tips to help you:
- Make safety-minded decisions
- Use the necessary safety equipment
- Inspect your surroundings routinely and correct problems or eliminate hazards that you see
- If you see something, say something! If a fellow Team Member is not using a piece of equipment properly, say something – for your safety and theirs!
- If you have a safety suggestion, send it to our Safety Committee at SafetyCommittee@qchek.com.
Be the example you are trying to set by modeling safe behavior!