All of us know that slicers are sharp and can cause serious injury if operated improperly. Here are some general tips on how to keep your hands and fingers safe when operating the slicer.
1. Wear the cut-resistant wizard glove to protect your hands from the slicer
2. Keep the area free of clutter – this will make operation safer and quicker
3. Focus on the task and keep your eyes on the slicer at all times
4. Never push the meat with your bare hands – use the guard
5. Never reach across the slicer
6. Zero out the blade when not in use
7. Clean the slicer with caution, using a cut-resistant glove